Substance Use Screenings & Treatment Placement
Are you or someone you know dealing with addiction problems? Call us now.
We are dedicated to helping individuals, families and members of the workplace prevent or recover from alcoholism and/or other drug addictions.
FCA partners with the Long Island Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (LICADD) in caring for people who are suffering from the ravages of alcohol or drug-related problems.
- Affordable, confidential help. Your road to recovery starts right here, right now.
- Help for a family member or friend. Addiction has an impact on the entire family and our proven strategies produce results.
- Facts about drugs and alcohol. We help communities, families and individuals learn to make healthy decisions.
- Educational workshops in your community – for kids, teens, parents and professionals.
- School-based prevention programs
- Mental health/substance abuse screenings
- Brief interventions
- Outpatient treatment, recovery support and relapse prevention programs (NYS-licensed)