Hempstead Family Treatment & Recovery Center
Let’s talk about opportunity.
Substance use disorder is not only a treatable disease but an opportunity for a person to begin a new journey in life.
Through treatment, a person can find balance and meaning in his or her life and discover a deeper connection to themselves and to others.
We are a NYS OASAS licensed outpatient treatment program that provides individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Our co-located prevention services include substance use education, parenting classes, counseling and outreach. Click here to learn more about our Prevention Services.
Fees are set on a sliding scale that is based on clients’ ability to pay. No one will be denied services if they cannot afford to pay for treatment. Medicaid, Medicare and all other major health Insurance plans accepted. View list here.
- Intake, assessment and evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- Significant Other/Family Counseling
- Food Pantry
- Peer Advocate Services
- Adolescent services for teens 13 to 17-years old
- Young adult program for 18 to 25-years old
- DWI Assessments and Group
- Chemical Dependency Anger Management Group
- Vocational and educational assessment, counseling, and referrals
- Telepsychiatry evaluation and medication management
- Withdrawal management for those experiencing mild-moderate withdrawal symptoms
- Naltrexone and Buprenorphine inductions and maintenance
- Smoking cessation
- Opioid overdose training and kits
- Individual and group Prevention Counseling
- Parenting classes for families at risk
- Outreach to local schools
- Evidence-based curriculum of workshops for adolescents to enhance decision-making skills
- Community-wide outreach and education about drugs and other high-risk behaviors
- Educational and vocational evaluations
- Counseling and referral around returning to work issues
- Career coaching and job interview preparation
- GED classes
- Referrals to other educational and training services
*Spanish services available.
Our Nursery Co-op offers short-term childcare and case management for parents seeking help with substance use, employment, education, training or fulfillment of other needs in pursuit of self-sufficiency.
126 Franklin St.
Hempstead, NY 11550
We are minutes away from major train and bus hubs and close to the Nassau County District Court.
Please send all referrals to email@example.com