Senior & Adult Services
Every senior deserves to live with dignity, safety and independence.
The caring professionals at FCA have helped more than 10,000 seniors improve their quality of life.
Our mission is to protect and strengthen Nassau County’s seniors through services that ensure safety while maximizing independence, respecting the right to self-determination and improving overall quality of life.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Program This group for caregivers meets in Westbury, Freeport, and Hempstead, NY.
- Friendly Visitors Our kind-hearted, trained, screened volunteers brighten the lives of home-bound seniors.
- In-Home Assistance FCA case managers connect seniors to resources they need to remain safely and independently at home.
- Nursing Home Advocacy Our Ombudservice brings volunteer advocates directly to seniors who live in nursing, adult and assisted living homes.
- Mental Health Support No one should suffer alone. FCA connects seniors to services that support their state of mind.
- Financial Assistance We help seniors with everything from managing their bills and health insurance to protecting them from financial exploitation.
Did you know?
Seniors represent a growing proportion of residents facing anxiety, depression, and suicide; alcoholism; misuse of prescription drugs; and isolation from help.
Call (516) 746-0350