Family Education & Support
What does it take to become the best family unit possible?
- Afterschool Learning Center - Support is here for at-risk, vulnerable adolescents – runaways, homeless youth, those in foster care and those from struggling families.
- Family Support - It’s all about core life skills that, when learned, will help every family member.
- Pregnant & Parenting Teen Support - We have made a pact to help. Things will get better.
- Foster Care Youth Living Skills - In foster care? Prepare for the future with Project Independence.
- Youth Advisory Council - Young people who serve as decision-makers in the Village of Hempstead today may affect the world tomorrow.
- Gun Violence Reduction - It’s time to interrupt violence, change behaviors and change community norms.
- Detention Diversion - work with youth who come into contact with Nassau County’s Juvenile Justice System as a result of committing a delinquent act.
- Couples and Family Therapy - Family First.
Lynn Vanderhall Nursery Co-Op Short-term childcare and case management program for parents who are seeking to improve their individual and family circumstances.
Call (516) 746-0350