Hicksville Family Treatment & Recovery Center
One in four families are affected by a substance use disorder.
The truth? The disease is treatable. Lives can be rebuilt, restarted and reshaped.
It affects the physical, emotional and financial health of the individuals along with their families and significant others. It does not discriminate based on age, gender, socioeconomic status, religion or ethnicity. It is found in every community. Our program is focused on supporting the achievement of a life renewed.
We provide high-quality, specifically tailored services that promote change and attain desired outcomes.
FCA understands the impact of substance use – not only on the individual but also their family and the community. We’ve been offering substance use treatment services to Long Island communities since 1969. Our Hicksville location offers an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
We are an OASAS-licensed outpatient treatment program providing individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Services are offered to individuals with substance use disorder as well as their family and significant others.
- Intake, assessment and evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- Significant Other/Family Counseling
- Food Pantry
- Peer Advocate Services
- Adolescent services for teens 13 to 17-years old
- Young adult program for 18 to 25-years old
- DWI Assessments and Group
- Chemical Dependency Anger Management Group
- Vocational and educational assessment, counseling, and referrals
- Telepsychiatry evaluation and medication management
- Withdrawal management for those experiencing mild-moderate withdrawal symptoms
- Naltrexone and Buprenorphine inductions and maintenance
- Smoking cessation
- Opioid overdose training and kits
*Spanish services available.
Our team consists of skilled and knowledgeable licensed professionals with extensive chemical dependency treatment experience. We have bilingual social workers and support staff and our treatment model incorporates a collaborative team approach.
Intensive Outpatient Program: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6pm – 9pm
The program accepts Medicaid, Medicare and many major insurance plans as partial or full payment for services. View list here.
There is a sliding scale for individuals who self-pay. The facility is located with easy access to bus and train. Metrocards are provided for clients with demonstrated need.
Please send all referrals to IntakeHicksville@fcali.org
180 Broadway, 2nd Floor
Hicksville, NY 11801
We are within easy access to bus and train. Metrocards are provided for clients with demonstrated need.