Let’s talk about opportunity.
Substance use disorder is not only a treatable disease but an opportunity for a person to begin a new journey in life.
Through treatment, a person can find balance and meaning in his or her life and discover a deeper connection to themselves and to others.
We are a NYS OASAS licensed outpatient treatment program that provides individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Our prevention services include substance use education, parenting classing, counseling and outreach.
- Intake, assessment and evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- Psycho-educational workshops about the consequences of drug abuse and its treatment
- Family therapy and groups for significant others impacted by addiction
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment based on three phases of the Recovery Process
- Vocational and educational assessments and referrals
- Crisis intervention and referrals
- 12 step programs meet regularly in our facility
- SPARCS – Evidence-based group made for teenagers ages 13-17 experiencing difficulties managing stress. Download brochure here.
- Individual and group Prevention Counseling
- Parenting classes for families at risk
- Outreach to local schools
- Evidence-based curriculum of workshops for adolescents to enhance decision-making skills
- Community-wide outreach and education about drugs and other high-risk behaviors
- Educational and vocational evaluations
- Counseling and referral around returning to work issues
- Career coaching and job interview preparation
- GED classes
- Referrals to other educational and training services
Our Nursery Co-op offers short-term childcare and case management for parents seeking help with substance use, employment, education, training or fulfillment of other needs in pursuit of self-sufficiency. ((LINK TO 188.8.131.52.1.))
Call (516) 486-7200
126 Franklin St.
Hempstead, NY 11550
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: We are minutes away from major train and bus hubs and close to the Nassau County District Court.
Fees are set on a sliding scale that is based on clients’ ability to pay. No one will be denied services if they cannot afford to pay for treatment. Medicaid, Medicare and all other major health Insurance plans accepted.