Hempstead Family Treatment & Recovery Center
Let’s talk about opportunity.
Substance use disorder is not only a treatable disease but an opportunity for a person to begin a new journey in life.
Through treatment, a person can find balance and meaning in his or her life and discover a deeper connection to themselves and to others.
We are a NYS OASAS licensed outpatient treatment program that provides individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Our co-located prevention services include substance use education, parenting classes, counseling and outreach. Click here to learn more about our Prevention Services.
Fees are set on a sliding scale that is based on clients’ ability to pay. No one will be denied services if they cannot afford to pay for treatment. Medicaid, Medicare and all other major health Insurance plans accepted. View list here.
- Intake, assessment and evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- Significant Other/Family Counseling
- Peer Advocate Services
- Adolescent services for teens 13-17
- DWI Assessments and Group
- Chemical Dependency Anger Management Group
- Vocational and educational assessment, counseling, and referrals
- Medication Assisted Treatment options
- Individual and group Prevention Counseling
- Parenting classes for families at risk
- Outreach to local schools
- Evidence-based curriculum of workshops for adolescents to enhance decision-making skills
- Community-wide outreach and education about drugs and other high-risk behaviors
- Food pantry
- Educational and vocational evaluations
- Counseling and referral around returning to work issues
- Career coaching and job interview preparation
- GED classes
- Referrals to other educational and training services
Our Nursery Co-op offers short-term childcare and case management for parents seeking help with substance use, employment, education, training or fulfillment of other needs in pursuit of self-sufficiency.
126 Franklin St.
Hempstead, NY 11550
We are minutes away from major train and bus hubs and close to the Nassau County District Court.
Please send all referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org