Help FCA Spread Holiday Cheer to Long Island's Most Vulnerable Families.
Each year, FCA’s Adopt-a-Family campaign has helped to brighten the holiday season for many Long Islanders in need. The heartfelt initiative provides opportunities for individuals, families, organizations, corporations and schools to donate gifts to FCA’s program participants. Presents are distributed according to a wish list that donors receive, comprised of items ranging from clothing to electronics.
To participate in the Adopt-A-Family campaign, please fill out the interest form below.
To learn more about additional opportunities to help Long Island's most vulnerable, please visit FCA's Get Involved page.
For more information, please contact:
Craig Pinto, VP & Chief Development Officer
(516) 746-0350 ext. 4320
View our 2020 Adopt-A-Family photo gallery!
Thank You 2020 Participants
FCA would like to thank all of our 2020 Adopt-a-Family participants and donors.
Because of you, FCA was able to help over 500 families throughout the 2020 holiday season. You have truly changed the lives of many Long Island children and their families.
Just to name a few, below is a list of our 2020 corporate participants.
- A1 Roofing
- ABM Electrical & Lighting
- ADM Productions
- The Andy Foundation
- Bohler Engineering, PC
- Broadfield Distributing
- Christ Calling LI
- Citrin Cooperman & Company
- Clearview Building Services
- Competition Auto Group
- Continental Kraft
- Curl Evolution Hair Salon
- Delcon Electric
- Dreyfus Brokerage Services
- Driven Media Management & Consulting
- Driven Sports
- Eastman Cooke
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Farmingdale United Methodist Church
- FNA Insurance Services
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- JT Shulman & Company PC
- Long Island Nets
- Madison Construction Consultants Corp.
- Mata's Paving & Sealcoating
- Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone
- MSC Industrial Supply Co
- Nassau Wings MC
- Notre Dame Parish
- NYU Langone - Long Island Division of Trauma
- On the Right Track
- Picciano and Scahill, P.C.
- RMR Group
- SADA Systems
- SJD Construction Inc.
- Supply House
- Theatrical Wardrobe Union Local 764 Member
- Thro Limited by Marlo Lorez
- Westerman Ball Ederer Miller Zucker & Sharfstein, LLP
- World Class Painting