FCA's mission is to protect and strengthen Long Island’s most vulnerable children, families, seniors, and communities.
FCA believes in the potential of Long Island - a place where no child, senior, family or community is left to struggle alone with barriers to health care, education, employment or economic prosperity. Long Island continues to be one of the greatest place in the world to live and raise a family for many; FCA exists to ensure that be the case for all.
Get help now at a facility near you:
- If you or a loved one is in need of treatment ((LINK TO 3.1))
- Teens who need help ((LINK TO 3.4))
- Seniors and adults who need care ((LINK TO 3.3)
- Parents with children who have mental health issues ((LINK TO 3.2))
- For residential care ((LINK TO 3.5))
Call (516) 746-0350