Thank you for caring.
There are many ways to support FCA.
Include FCA in Your Estate Plan
Achieve your own philanthropic and charitable giving goals, as well as allow FCA to continue its mission to protect and strengthen Long Island’s most vulnerable children, families and communities.
Consider These Options
- Make a planned gift by naming FCA as a beneficiary of your last will and testament, life insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Name FCA as a beneficiary of a charitable trust. Your attorney or financial advisor can advise you on various types of charitable trusts and assist in establishing a trust tailored to your needs.
- Some of the above-mentioned strategies may have a greater tax benefit to you than others, so please consult with your attorney or financial advisor on which would work best for you.
Join Our Families Forever Club
Club members include benefactors who have made provisions to support the mission of Family & Children’s Association as part of their estate plans through a will, charitable trust, gift annuity, insurance plan, real estate, retirement fund or other planned gifts.
We are honored to recognize Families Forever members:
- Claire M. & *Harry B. Anderson
- Lorraine F. & Peter J. Bogan
- Richard P. Dina
- Gloria & H. Richard Grafer
- Angela & *Scott Jaggar
- Helene & *David Kadane
- *Walter Kaner
- Sandra Leary
- *Richard Meyer
- *Abby M. O’Neill
- Bruce Woodward
- James Zima
* Deceased Members
Benefits of Membership
- Recognition as a Major Donor
- Invitations to Families Forever events
- Information on estate planning
- Naming opportunities
Call (516) 746-0350